1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Directors Application
21. Please Sign In
23. Access denied!
24. Member Directory
25. Join a Committee
26. Video Gallery
27. Full Width
28. Newsletter Signup
31. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
32. Design Review Committee
33. Membership Committee
1. Where will South Maui’s water come from? Find out 5/21/13, 6:30 PM
2. FREE healthcare in South Maui in June
3. New “bridge” proposed for So. Kihei Road
4. Smart Growth Public Open House Tuesday evening, May 7 has weak turnout
5. Army Corps Public Meeting in Kihei May 9, 2013
6. MECO Eliminates 2 of 4 Proposed Cross-Kihei Line Route Choices
7. KCA hears owner’s rep on Pi’ilani mauka commercial development
8. APRIL 30 2013 MECO considers other options for Transmission Lines Across Kihei
9. Legislature Approves 0 Million for Kihei High School
10. KCA talks to Kihei Sunrise Rotary Club Wednesday Morning
11. Audience shows strong desire for Changes in So. Maui development
12. KCA Design Review committee meets McDonalds Restaurant
13. KCA BOD gets update on Wailea 670(Honuaula) Cultural, Botanical, and Planning
14. South Maui Testifies concerning the 2014 County Budget
15. Bluegrass music in Kihei on Saturday morning
16. How to “fix” a Kihei intersection.
17. Can this place be “saved?” Are we too late for “smart planning”? 4/16/13
18. Sassy “Siren Sisters” serenade shoppers of succulent strawberries
19. The Next Bike Path for Kihei: Waipuilani- WHEN?
20. So Maui Council Member Don Couch meets with KCA BOD re 2014 budget
21. Membership attentive to variety of issues at meeting
22. Maui County opens first off-leash dog park in Kahului
23. EPA and State DOH CAB meet with stakeholders concerning Maui air quality
24. KCA Planning Committee examines the Krausz Companies’ Downtown Kihei project
25. Are Double Decker Buses coming to Kihei? YES!
26. What just a little rain shower can do in Kihei
27. “Mega Malls,”- “Pump Don’t Dump”-”Smart Growth”- “Sense of Place” 3/19/13
28. “Pump Don’t Dump” Update in March, 2013
29. Very Few Participate in DLNR Hearing on Honuaula (Wailea 670) Natural Habitat
30. Major Fatal Vehicle Accident Closes Pi’ilani Hwy in Central Kihei Monday Evening
31. MC Planning Director Spense meets with KCA BOD
32. Are vehicles speeding up Ohukai in N. Kihei?
33. Legislators Discuss South Maui High School Funding
34. Makani acts while man deliberates in North Kihei
35. Much interest in the Community Plan Process at public meeting
36. Feb 19 meeting looks at our Community Plan
37. Alliance of Maui Community Associations
38. LUC Decision on Kaonoulu “mega malls” -NOT in compliance
39. Report of January 15,2013 Community Meeting
40. Kenolio Road to be repaved in Kihei
41. First Community Meeting of 2013
42. Alliance of Maui Community Associations goes forward
43. Commercial Construction Continues Mauka of Highway in N. Kihei.
44. PV solar project dedicated in Kihei this morning
45. What should be done to the damaged reef off Keawakapu Beach?
46. First Community Meeting of 2013 is this Tuesday 1/15/13 at 6:30 PM
47. OSO’s still doing the same lifesaving work
48. Kihei’s “Holiday” Whale
49. KCA Comment on Report in Maui Weekly of our November Community Meeting
50. NPAC meeting has Dan Burden look at the preposed transportation issues at Kihei High School area
51. What is being constructed by the Community Center? PV panels for solar power
52. Kihei’s First “4th Friday” announced for 12/28/12
53. “Alliance” last meeting a very big busy one
54. County Council votes no to South Maui final request
55. Generous Donors Support the Beach Parks Bench Program in Kihei
56. Council listened on Friday and will speak on Monday on M I P
57. South Kihei Rd repaving
58. One more chance to help preserve that special area of South Maui
59. Public Testifies to Council on Maui Island Plan
60. State Land Use Commission Meeting on Development of Kihei High School
61. Status of huge commercial development in N. Kihei
62. Do you want a say in what laws get passed by the State Ledge?
63. Ing and Couch Offer Glimpse of 2013 South Maui Representation at the State and County Levels
64. LAST CHANCE For Input to Maui Island Plan
65. Kihei NOT Eligible for Maui county grant?
66. Who Speaks for you? Find out on Nov 20 at 6:30 PM
67. LUC Hearing On Proposed N. Kihei Malls Update
68. Water Meeting
69. Land Use Commission Hearing Continues Nov 15 and 16
70. No matter how you spell it, it’s a traffic calming device.
71. Water for Maui’s Future: Nov 13 presentation at UHMC at 6:00 PM
72. KCA Nominating Committee Interviews BOD Candidate
73. Rally for Kihei High School Nov. 2nd & 3rd
74. Update on County Bus Stop Shelters in Kihei
75. Kihei High School Site Visit w/ KCA Education Committee
76. State Land Use Commission Hearing Set for First Thursday-Friday in November
77. Who is the arsonist and what is their motivation for burning toilets at Kihei beach parks?
78. Is Tint on Maui County Vehicle Windows Legal?
79. County Council Denies KCA Request Again
80. Alliance of Community Associations meets on third Monday each month
81. County Council General Plan Committee hears (again) from the Public Monday & Tuesday
82. Last Chance to make your voice heard on Island Plan; Monday at 1:30 PM
83. KCA participates in Akaku 2-day Candidate Forum for general election
84. Maui’s 1st official “off-leash” dog park to open by end of year?
85. Candidate Forum on Oct 9-10 on Akaku Community TV at 6:00 PM
86. MNMRC CWC discussion at Maalaea on 9/26/12
87. NOAA announces a near shore water quality research project on Maui.
88. County Council General Plan Committee hears State plans on Pu’unene this afternoon (9/20/12)
89. The Real Challenge to Build Kihei High School
90. State Agencies present Pu’unene plans along Mokulele Hwy to Council TODAY 9/20/12
91. County Economic Development office addresses “Fourth Friday in Kihei”
92. Status of Alternative Transportation in South Maui
93. Community Meeting 9/18/12 focuses on Alternative Transportation
94. Wind Turbine Transport to Affect S. Maui Roads & Traffic Starting Tuesday
95. KCA hears NO from HDOT
96. State DCCA hearing on renewal of Time Warner Cable Franchise
97. State Agencies present Pulehunui (Puunene) Master Plan to Kihei
98. Who is maintaining the new Kihei Bike path in N. Kihei? Ka Lima O’ Maui did on Thursday
99. Land Use Commission Approves the Kaonoulu (aka MegaMall) Motion
100. Will South Maui community NOW hear what State plans for Puunene?