1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
21. Please Sign In
23. Access denied!
24. Member Directory
25. Join a Committee
26. Video Gallery
27. Full Width
28. Newsletter Signup
31. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
32. Design Review Committee
33. Membership Committee
1. KCA will examine large A & B project proposed for North Kihei
2. Sea Level Change and Coastal Flooding Impacts Presentation 12/13/13
3. Are we getting any improvements for safe walking & biking across Kihei?
4. Kihei-Makena Police Station Breaks Ground— Grand Opening 12/5/13 at 9:00 AM
5. PAR came to Kihei last evening
6. What is going on at this N-S Collector Road site?
7. Oneloa Coaltion meeting at Makena State Park today
8. You just had to be there- KCA general membership party at the beach
9. KCA encourages community members to be “up to par” next Tuesday
10. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Examines Safe Drinking Water
11. Maui Brewing Co (MBC) Kihei brewery construction continues at R & T Park mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
12. KCA Position Statement Concerning Southwest Maui’s Water Supply
13. South Maui First Responders never have a “holiday”
14. No public input accepted at Sarofim meeting
15. What just a little rain shower can do in Kihei
16. Oneloa Coalition Meets Concerning Paniaka Fish Pond in Makena State Park
17. State to Evaluate Oceanic Time Warner Cable on Maui this Wedesday (11/6/13)
18. Makena Beach Clean-Up this Saturday (11/16/13)
19. Nov 19 General Membership Meeting is for members only
20. Witchcraft or just careless driving on Halloween?
21. History of Kihei- Night at the Public Library, and Daylight Historical Walking Tour
22. Land Use Committee hears land use change for Kihei High School Site
23. Back on the road and cooler than ever
24. Finally a public meeting on the mall projects mauka North Kihei next month
25. Kihei Residents testify to County Planning Committee on Home-Based Businesses
26. Central Maui Pedestrian & Bicycle Master Plan to 2030
27. Another Detour off South Kihei Road this Monday
28. State LUC makes decisions affecting So Maui
29. Kilohana Drive to receive some improvement .
30. What does a “home based business” in your neighborhood mean to you?
31. County Council HHT Committee discussed animal related issues
32. Community Meeting Oct 15, 2013
33. Concerned guys discuss clean air issues this afternoon
34. KPATKHATWDNASMCPNWUBRAMADC!! on October 15, 2013
35. Mayor and Staff accept public comments regarding budget this Tuesday at Community Center
36. Maalaea would be origin of electric cable connecting Maui and Oahu
37. Ho’okele between Mokulele and Hana Highways to open tomorrow
38. What MECO did NOT reveal at public meeting
39. “Tree” legislation has first hearing on Tuesday.
40. Community shows very strong concern about overdeveloping South Maui
41. What do cats and chickens have in common- and why is this a concern?
42. KCA again meets with Pi’ilani Promenade on Tuesday.
43. Did the ING THING make Kihei History?
44. HOW MANY?? new units are to be built in South Maui?
45. Do you think driver who did this was driving speed limit? Quick repair
46. Maui County government hears about “form-based codes on Tuesday- KCA did not
47. Double Decker Bus comes to Kihei– Now you see it- now you don’t
48. Open public meeting (un?) announced on Pi’ilani Commerical projects in No. Kihei
49. Was history made in central Kihei on Wednesday evening?
50. What the heck is a MACZAC?
51. Members show intense concern about Climate Change at KCA meeting
52. Is MECO listening to the South Maui Community on new transmission lines across Kihei ?
53. State Legislature Representatives have public meeting in Kihei Thursday
54. SKR CLOSED ALL DAY THURSDAY IN NORTH KIHEI!
55. General Membership Community Meeting addresses Climate Change on Tuesday
56. KCA has strong concerns for County Council Planning Commission bills to be heard on 8/1/13 at 9:00 AM
57. Administration reverts from one way back to two ways on SKR
58. LUC begins hearings of R & T Park request for change
59. KCA meeting attendees had lots of questions last (7/16/13) evening
60. County Planning Commission approves change for KHS
61. Segment of SKR will be one way (north) very soon! CANCELLED!!
62. Do you know what this box is for? The mystery is solved by Kenneth!!
63. Tsunami Evacuation Zones in South Maui Expanded in 2013
64. Oneloa Park (Makena) parking
65. Don’t miss this July 16 meeting concerning bridge replacement on SKR, and update on Wailea 670.
66. KCA BOD discussed development plans for mauka No. Kihei with Sarofim Realty
67. LUC Decisions affect Kihei
68. Oneloa Coalition Meeting
69. State Legislators advise KCA membership
70. Baby Step in walkable, bikeable South Maui?
71. KCA communicates with Sarofim Realty Advisors regarding commercial development
72. Makani acts while man deliberates in North Kihei
73. Activity at the site of proposed Downtown Kihei project
74. Come talk to your state legislators on Tuesday evening
75. BOD discusses land use with owners of Kihei mauka
76. “Conversation on Climate Change”
77. FREE healthcare in South Maui in June
78. Kihei Upcountry Highway “Update”
79. Water Experts offer dour, dire and dryer expectation to KCA membership
80. For Memorial Day on Maui
81. New “bridge” proposed for So. Kihei Road
82. Where will South Maui’s water come from? Find out 5/21/13, 6:30 PM
83. Smart Growth Public Open House Tuesday evening, May 7 has weak turnout
84. Army Corps Public Meeting in Kihei May 9, 2013
85. MECO Eliminates 2 of 4 Proposed Cross-Kihei Line Route Choices
86. KCA hears owner’s rep on Pi’ilani mauka commercial development
87. APRIL 30 2013 MECO considers other options for Transmission Lines Across Kihei
88. Legislature Approves 0 Million for Kihei High School
89. KCA talks to Kihei Sunrise Rotary Club Wednesday Morning
90. Audience shows strong desire for Changes in So. Maui development
91. KCA Design Review committee meets McDonalds Restaurant
92. KCA BOD gets update on Wailea 670(Honuaula) Cultural, Botanical, and Planning
93. South Maui Testifies concerning the 2014 County Budget
94. Bluegrass music in Kihei on Saturday morning
95. How to “fix” a Kihei intersection.
96. Can this place be “saved?” Are we too late for “smart planning”? 4/16/13
97. Sassy “Siren Sisters” serenade shoppers of succulent strawberries
98. The Next Bike Path for Kihei: Waipuilani- WHEN?
99. So Maui Council Member Don Couch meets with KCA BOD re 2014 budget
100. Membership attentive to variety of issues at meeting