Let your voice be heard regarding the future of Kihei and South Maui! Join or renew your yearly membership today! KCA NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT TO SHAPE OUR FUTURE!
NEXT PUBLIC COMMUNITY MEETING: APRIL 15, 2014. 6:30 to 8:00 at Kihei Charter School on Lipoa.
It won't get you high so why isn't industrial hemp a viable crop grown on Maui and should it be? Learn the facts from Vincent Mina, president of Hawaii Farmers Union United and George Rixey, noted architect and supporter of hempcrete in construction. Can hemp replace sugar cane??
- Is This the Beginning Of Eclipse’s Pi’ilani Outlet Mall Project in No Kihei?-YES April 26, 2012
- The Next Bike Path for Kihei: Waipuilani- WHEN? 2018!!! February 4, 2014
- What if they built a mall and no one came? June 26, 2012
- “Pave Paradise, Put Up a Parking Lot?” January 26, 2012
- Alcohol Banned at Kalama Park December 28, 2011
- Strong turn out for Council’s Budget Committee meeting in Kihei April 15, 2014
- DPW Director David Goode meets with KCA Planning Committee April 10, 2014
- County Administration’s position of MECO’s proposed Kihei Transmission line. April 10, 2014
- So NOW H C & S has a public meeting scheduled (to conflict with KCA meeting.) April 9, 2014
- HDOT comes to Maui for meeting on Fed Aid for Highways April 3, 2014
- Mike Moran: As far as we know, H C & S has never held a me…
- Mike Moran: Those who are concerned about flooding in Kihei se…
- michael Federoff: Why not forgo the regular meeting and attend the H…
- Joel: I have a dear friend on W. Waipuilani who's home …
- Mike Moran: Yes the dog park is open and seems to please all w…