Do you want your voice to be heard regarding the future of Kihei and South Maui? Join or renew your yearly membership today! KCA NEEDS YOU!
NEXT PUBLIC COMMUNITY MEETING: MARCH 18, 2014. 6:30 to 8:00 at Kihei Charter School on Lipoa.
Abe Vandenberg of Maui Invasive Species Committee (MISC) will address Banana Bunchy Top Virus, Coqui Frogs and the latest serious threat, the Little Fire Ant.
- Is This the Beginning Of Eclipse’s Pi’ilani Outlet Mall Project in No Kihei?-YES April 26, 2012
- The Next Bike Path for Kihei: Waipuilani- WHEN? 2018!!! February 4, 2014
- What if they built a mall and no one came? June 26, 2012
- “Pave Paradise, Put Up a Parking Lot?” January 26, 2012
- Alcohol Banned at Kalama Park December 28, 2011
- Little Fire Ants Come to Kihei March 11, 2014
- Star Player is Missing again March 9, 2014
- KCA lost a good friend February 28, 2014
- NO PARKING ON Kenolio Road– to be repaved in Kihei- Now February 27, 2014
- Commercial Construction Continues Mauka of Highway in N. Kihei. February 26, 2014
- Mike Moran: Mahalo Tom for adding to the KCA interactive websi…
- Tom Blackburn-Rodriguez: Aloha, The project Mike is speaking about has b…
- Marcia: Berney: Thank you for the information, including …
- Mike Moran: MC Department of Public Works (DPW) has restrictio…
- Paula Kalanikau: OMG! It's about time, it's long overdue. This Ke…