Community meetings are pau for the rest of 2013. We wish you and all our south Maui 'ohana a very happy and peaceful holiday season.
NEXT PUBLIC COMMUNITY MEETING: JAN. 21, 2014. 6:30 to 8:00 at Kihei Charter School.
Learn about Coastal Erosion in South Maui with presentations by County Planner, Jim Buika and U.H. Sea Grant Coastal Geologist, Tara Owens.
- Is This the Beginning Of Eclipse’s Pi’ilani Outlet Mall Project in No Kihei?-YES April 26, 2012
- The Next Bike Path for Kihei: Waipuilani- WHEN? March 22, 2013
- What if they built a mall and no one came? June 26, 2012
- “Pave Paradise, Put Up a Parking Lot?” January 26, 2012
- Street Tree Committee Asks; County Administration Answers July 22, 2011
- KCA will examine large A & B project proposed for North Kihei December 7, 2013
- Sea Level Change and Coastal Flooding Impacts Presentation 12/13/13 December 7, 2013
- Are we getting any improvements for safe walking & biking across Kihei? December 6, 2013
- Kihei-Makena Police Station Breaks Ground— Grand Opening 12/5/13 at 9:00 AM December 5, 2013
- PAR came to Kihei last evening December 4, 2013
- Tara Owens: Thanks for posting this Mike!…
- Carole Schmidt: Yawn! Another travesty by the county of Maui in t…
- Mike Moran: Mahalo, Paula. We continue to learn from those who…
- Paula Kalanikau: Just for your information: This is not the first t…
- Paula Kalanikau: I agree Joe B. How about a Senior Housing as the c…